About Steve Diggs
About Steve Diggs
“When I sold my business in 2000 my goal was to go from success to significance.” -Steve Diggs
Having spoken internationally over 2000 times, Steve Diggs is one of America’s most sought after speakers on the life-skills, money-skills, and “like”-skills that lead to vigorous, productive, motivated lives.Steve Diggs is a speaker, life-skills coach, and seminar presenter.
For years he hosted his own television segment and has been a regular on a number of radio stations. Today Steve is a life skills coach and trainer who teaches personal finance, time management, conflict resolution, Christian success principles, negotiation skills, love and marriage, personal branding, and marketing skills all from a Christian perspective and worldview.
Steve is the author of 7 books including: Stop Running on Empty, No Debt No Sweat!, The Money Boot Camp Workbook, Free to Succeed, Life’s Too Short, How to Speak Like a Super Hero, and Putting Your Best Foot Forward. He has produced a number of video and audio curriculum and series.
Over the years he has been a minister, college teacher, entrepreneur, recording artist, radio show host, personal financial advisor, television commentator, and the author of hundreds of print articles. Frequently quoted by major media outlets, he is a writer and contributes regularly to major websites including Crosswalk, Smart Money, and CBN. His popular life skills and financial seminars, No Debt No Sweat! and Re-Tooled & Re-Fueled continue to be presented worldwide. Steve shares his Christian worldview in fresh, humorous, innovative ways—that get heard.
● Business owner: Over 25 years Steve grew the Franklin Group, Inc. into a multi-million dollar, international-award winning advertising and public relations firm. The Nashville based company also had a radio and television production division, music publisher, and a record label. CNN calls Steve “a public relations expert.”
● Entrepreneur: Steve has founded multiple successful businesses including an investment real estate firm and a book publishing company that also produces educational curriculum.
● Articles: With hundreds of published articles, Steve is a regular contributor for a host of national publications and major websites, and is quoted by leading publications internationally.
● Recording Artist: In the seventies Steve recorded for Dot Records and performed as both a solo artist, and in several bands.
● Broadcaster: Beginning in the 1960’s, Steve worked at five radio and television stations as a personality disc jockey, newsman, and weatherman. In the 1990’s Steve went national with his weekly Coast to Coast Gold Show combining interviews with the hit makers from the early days of rock-n-roll and Steve’s encyclopedic knowledge of the music business.
● Private Investor: For over 20 years Steve has distinguished himself as a highly successful private investor, and money coach to others.
● College Teacher: Steve taught college marketing and business for years. He has also been a visiting lecturer in universities throughout the US as well as in Russia and Poland.
● Minister: In addition to his various businesses activities, Steve has served over ten years as a Christian minister.
● Boards: Steve sits on boards at two universities.
Today, Steve and his best friend, Bonnie, live in Brentwood, Tennessee. The couple have four adult children whom they home schooled. Joshua and Megan serve in full time ministry; Emilee is an educator; and Mary Grace is slaying dragons as a college student.
Learn More About Steve Diggs
The No Debt, No Sweat! Financial Ministry
For a number of years we had noticed a number of our church’s members dealing with financial problems. These struggles often damaged their physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Marriage relationships were harmed. Spiritual health was damaged. Kingdom work was hindered.
Like most Elderships, ours was at a loss. Giving away money and other band-aid “cures” only camouflaged the real problems. Money, spending, and debt struggles are often rooted in spiritual issues that must be addressed before real healing can begin. Learning to say “no” to instant gratification and materialism is tough. Looking to God for our worth and value is tough. Taking responsibility for our actions is tough. We needed a real solution.Steve’s No Debt No Sweat! teachings on Christian money management have had a profound effect on people around the world. People are learning to live within their means. Some are able to give more. Marriages are closer. Others have learned how to avoid bankruptcy. Steve’s message doesn’t pander to the “wealth and prosperity” teachings that are so popular today. Instead he gives clear, simple, practical solutions with a Biblical base. This stuff really works!
No Debt, No Sweat! has broad appeal. It speaks to people who are financially sound and looking for investment strategies. It is also aimed at the audience who is in financial turmoil and needs a successful plan for getting out of debt.
Parents will find that No Debt, No Sweat! speaks to their teenagers and college students. It shows young people how to preact—so they won’t spend their lives reacting to financial catastrophes. It gives them solid reasons not to be suckered into the on-campus credit card sellers. It teaches positive ways to buy cars without borrowing money. In a phrase: Our kids learn to avoid our mistakes.
This is also the ultimate “couples seminar.” Husbands and wives will attend it together as they refocus their budgeting and investing programs. They will use what they learn to buy homes, select which insurance coverages they need, and teach their youngsters about money. As the kids get older, families will use the strategies to plan for college—without years of loan repayments. The strong spiritual focus and biblical emphasis will bring balance to the late night infomercials and “name-it-and-claim-it” teachers that besiege us.
Empty nesters find the investing and retirement planning strategies easy to understand and encouraging—even if they are starting late.
Click here for Testimonials.