Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms & Conditions of Use
– About the information we collect on you
Please read these terms and conditions fully before continuing. Your usage of our website (“our,” “we,” and “us” are all used interchangeably for Steve Diggs and/or the Antioch Church of Christ throughout this entire website) signifies your acceptance of all the following Terms and Conditions of Use; Legal Information, Explanations, Disclaimers, etc. If you are not willing to accept the following, please do not use this site.Please remember that the presenter/author holds a Christian worldview and that all teachings herein are based upon his understanding of the Bible. Accordingly financial comments are based on his Christian worldview and may, or may not, always coincide with what is most prudent in strict financial terms.
We reserve the right to revamp, change, revise, modify, add, or subtract whatever portions of these Term & Conditions; Legal Info, Explanations, Disclaimers, etc; or other parts of this website whenever we deem appropriate. You are encouraged to check this section as well as other sections of this website regularly for such changes, revisions, etc. If you use this website after such changes are made, you accept the changed terms. We reserve the express right to monitor all usage of this site.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND/OR OTHER NDNS!/STEVE DIGGS MATERIAL:
1) This site is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is presented with the understanding that neither Steve Diggs, the Antioch church of Christ, nor any other involved entity is engaged in rendering legal, accounting, investing, or other professional advice. If legal advice or other expert professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. (Developed from a declaration of Principles jointly adopted by a Committee of the American Bar Association and Committee of Publishers and Associations.) Steve Diggs, the Antioch church of Christ, and/or any other involved entity specifically disclaim any risk, loss or liability that may be incurred as a consequence, whether direct or indirect, of the application and/or usage of any of this material.
2) Please remember that everything at this site is simply for your consideration. These are only ideas for your review—thought sparklers, if you will. The material is general in nature and is not intended to be an exhaustive presentation on the topics covered. It should be read simply as a part of a broader study program. Other materials on these same topics may be beneficial in giving the reader a more informed, accurate, timely, and balanced understanding. In many cases the materials herein may give the pros or the cons of an issue or concept without fully discussing the other side of the issue. Our hope is to inspire you and help you catch a vision. We’re not suggesting that any given idea is going to be right for everyone. We all have different circumstances, priorities, and philosophies. Feel free to read and ponder these concepts. Then accept, modify, or reject them as you see fit.
3) In the various examples, case studies, and stories throughout this site we have often changed names and modified some details and quoted remarks to protect privacy and enhance some of the points being made.
4) If financial, legal, tax, investing, securities, accounting, or other professional and/or expert assistance/advice is needed; the services of a competent professional should be sought. You are urged not to act upon anything within this site or other material without the advice of a competent professional and/or expert who is also familiar with your individual needs and circumstances.
5) The information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, yet while every reasonable effort has been made to insure the accuracy of all numbers, interpretations, calculations, data, on-line tools, on-line calculators and/or other information at the time of production, be aware that mistakes are sometimes made and changes occur. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee accuracy, timeliness, or completeness. The accuracy, completeness, and applicability to your circumstances, are not guaranteed or assured. Various assumptions (for calculations, life situations, other data, and a host of other things that may not be duplicated in your situation) were made throughout the work that probably would not be fully duplicated in your situation—thus probably changing your results. Always recalculate and confirm the accuracy and applicability for your own purposes. In some cases we have depended on various third parties for stats, calculations and advice that we cannot guarantee.
6) Information herein is simply for use as a comparative tool to give you a point of reference. As always, review all your investments periodically. Further, we cannot assure the accuracy or assume responsibility for statements, figures, facts, or other data at this site including, but not limited to, typographical errors, omissions, etc., regarding financial, legal, tax, investing, accounting, securities, and other related matters.
7) Examples are hypothetical and are only for illustrative purposes and should not to be used or construed as recommendations. No warranties are made regarding the results obtained from use of any material herein. There is no guarantee to the suitability or potential value of any particular investment or information source. Past performance does not guarantee or does it assure future results. There is no assurance that your investments will have similar returns. Yours could be more, or very possibly less. Nothing herein constitutes the solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security or other product. Never purchase an investment without first carefully reading all available information (i.e., the prospectus, etc.) and getting competent professional help
8 ) In certain places we may discuss various market indexes. The performance of an index is not an exact representation of any particular investment, as you cannot invest directly in an index. Stocks of small- and mid-cap companies often fluctuate more than those of large companies. Emerging markets and foreign stocks are frequently more risky than major U.S. stocks. All references, assumptions, data, and other content herein is applicable to the United States of America, and may not hold true or be applicable elsewhere.
9) Please understand that that this is a Christian website. All material and information is predicated on the assumption that the reader wants to have a Christian world-view presented. Admittedly, some of the material at this site would be different in nature if we did not hold such a view. Steve shares all material from a Christian world-view, which he holds. Accordingly, material may not always be predicated on what makes the best financial sense.
10) All original material at this site is the property of the Antioch church of Christ and/or Steve Diggs, and may not be reproduced in part or in whole without the written permission of Steve Diggs. Copyright 2002 by Steve Diggs.
11) Please do not copy or in any other way distribute our material without written prior permission. If you do so you are violating our copyright. However, an individual may bookmark or point to any page within our website provided it is solely for personal use.
12) We are in no way responsible for the content of any site owned by a third party that may be linked to this website via hyperlink or otherwise, whether such link is provided by us or by a third party. Accordingly, we make no warranty or judgment with respect to the accuracy, timeliness, or suitability of the content of any such site. And we accept no responsibility for such. Nothing at this site is an endorsement or a recommendation.
13) While they are thought to be accurate, the Antioch church of Christ and Steve Diggs cannot assure the accuracy, timeliness, correctness, or suitability of any third party information and/or data. Accordingly, we are not responsible for any data at this site provided by a third party. Such third party data includes (but is not limited to) calculators, on-line tools, references, quotes, statistics, etc.
14) There are no implied or expressed warranties on the materials in this site; the materials are provided “as is.” We disclaim, to the absolute fullest extent that law allows, any type of warranty, whether it is express or implied, as to any matter relating to this service. This includes, but is not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and noninfringement. Use of this service is at your own risk. Material is not warranted to be uninterrupted, error-free, defect-free, or that this website (or servers that make it available) free of harmful components or viruses. You assume all responsibility for usage of any material at this site other referenced site our information provider (including but not limited to books, magazines, television/radio.) By using this site, you accept and assume the entire cost from any loss, correction, repair, servicing, etc. of your property (whatever that may be including, but not limited to, your finances, computer, etc.) No warranty implied or otherwise is extended.
15) Unless otherwise clearly specified, all material at this site is to be construed based on the laws, finances, money, currency, math, calculations, customs, understandings, mores, etc. of Tennessee in the United States of America. If you decide to access this site from other location(s), you do so on your own initiative, and by so doing you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
16) Regarding Integration and Severability, understand that if any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use and Legal/Explanations/Disclaimers is deemed unlawful, void, or for any other reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from these terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. This represents and is our entire agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, LEGAL INFORMATION, EXPLANATIONS, DISCLAIMERS, WARNINGS &/OR PROVISIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR OTHER RELATED MATERIALS.